Sunday, September 6, 2009

This Reminds Me Of Something - I Know! Uh, Camping?

I remember my girlhood days gone by...
Having three brothers and no sisters, Axis and Allies, Cops and Robbers, Paper Routes and Atari are my fond memories. My girls, on the other hand, get to enjoy setting up their pretty pink tent in the living room and cuddling with their artificial flowers! (Yep. I can't type it without laughing either!)
Uh oh! Reality check...
After smiling so sweetly, Deme says, "This is not very comfortable. I'm going to bed."

Poor Daria, is left alone! Who knew the pretty pink tent could be so lonely!
(At least Deme left the pillows!)

Daria braved it out, though!
That's my tough girl!


5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I am sad to say that Ben and I didn't go camping at all this year. Not even in our living room! Deme should have tried sleeping on a pad or some extra pillows! Good for Daria in being brave and tough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! That put a smile on my face. I'm glad you weren't out in the country and she gave up! M slept in his tent the other day too. So sweet. Children are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah and I also had all brothers. My memories are similar to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I'm excited to do stuff like that will Millie when she is bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Delcie, I found your blog through Adriane's. It sounds like you guys are doing well and having tons of fun. I CANNOT believe how big your boys are now! Crazy how fast time goes.

    ReplyDelete