Sunday, May 24, 2009

Those Crazy Seminary Days!

It was Seminary Graduation, tonight! My two cool (or, too-cool) seminary-going boys, were recognized for some excellent accomplishments!
Deegan (my firstborn in the wilderness) was recognized for:
365 days of scripture reading
100% attendance
Reading the entire New Testatment
&
Memorizing all 25 scripture masteries
He was the only one that earned all 4, in the Stake!! Yep, I think he's pretty awesome, too!
Derek (who would be the first to tell you he's the coolest) was recognized for memorizing all 25 scripture masteries!
Very Awesome!!!
It really is so much fun to be the mom of these two great boys! They each bring something different and special to our family!
Way to go guys!! You rock!!


6 comments:

  1. Way to go, Deegan and Derek!! And way, to go Mom!! This stuff doesn't just happen ya know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Deegan and Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Ben freaked out because he didn't recognize Derek!! Seriously though, he looks so old (like 18 or 19). I guess that's what happens when we don't see you very often. Even more reason why you needed a blog! :) And reason enough to move out here to Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, way to go Deegan nd Derek. I never got all the stuff Deegan got. In fact, I doubt that I ever got recognized for any of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What smarties! You SHOULD be proud! :) Millie liked cuddling with you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay to your boys!!

    I blurred the pictures by downloading Picassa (free online - I googled it) and using their program to play with the pics. It's really fun!

    ReplyDelete