Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Odd Game.

I think, when the date is 3 consecutive odd numbers in a row and it only happens 6 times a century, it deserves a little celebration! So here's what we did to celebrate odd day, at our house!
We rolled these odd dice.
Each person got to roll 3 times to get their odd numbers. Each of the white dice had to end up with an odd number and the total number on the blue dice had to equal an odd number. When that happened, the winner got to choose one of these three odd prizes out of the bag:
The tye dyed balloon. (Which, I think, looks like someone sneezed paint on a balloon! Very odd!)


The fast food erasers. (I think their oddness speaks for itself!)



And last, but not least, the frankenstein-animal bookmarks. Their just adorable, aren't they?!


For our odd treat, I have to thank M&M's for their timely release of "Strawberried-Peanut Butter M&M's"! They were extremely helpful in providing a very odd treat on this very odd day!
This may sound weird, but this activity was oddly, fun!






5 comments:

  1. That does sound like a fun game. I love the bookmarks! And I want to try some of those m&m's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you they are delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to spend such an odd day! I haven't seen those M&M's. We'll have to keep our eyes out for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fast food erasers are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all oddly creative!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete