Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Mom Got a Big Surprise!

My brothers and I gave my Mom a 20" Christus statue for Mother's Day! My excellent brother and sister in law, Ben and Janelle orchestrated the whole surprise (the rest of us just gave money! Eeeasy!)
My Mom was a little surprised!

Ooh, Aaah!

I think she likes it!!
Here it is in it's temporary place on the mantle!
Thanks, Ben and Janelle, for coming up with the idea and finding it and asking us to go in on it with you and buying it and shipping it! (whew!) You guys, rock!
(Lucas and Blaine - I think we are in the hot seat for next year! Yikes!)
Love you Mom!!






2 comments:

  1. Well, we're glad we were able to give it to her and that she loved it so much. It really helped to have everyone chip in! Thanks for taking care of the presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete